The decor of a room and wall color plays a great role in making the home look appealing, a color painting was an old trend, but it is slowly being replaced with wallcoverings.
Digital wallcoverings are designed to cover these walls, in the office, bedroom, or the living room, thus giving them a new decorative appearance.
Wallcoverings are better than painting because, they can be specifically designed and customized to suit your taste and imagination, as well as they, can incorporate all the ideas you want on that one wall.
Image Source: Google
The wallcoverings printing method uses different materials to make graphic designs that are used to put on various walls. The material used depends on the wall which these wallcoverings are to be applied on. The different materials used include:
• Paper, this is the plain biodegradable paper, they come in various quality , sizes, and gauge.
• Poly vinyl materials, this is where the wallpapers are made of a PVC material. Most wallcoverings contains lamination or PVC for purposes.
• Cloths or fabric material, the printing is done on them, generally used to make great wallcoverings and the personalized designed pieces.
The process of making wallcoverings follows a series of events that are as follows;
• The processing of the paper from unrefined materials into rolls that is of the desired weight and thickness.
• The paper coating with a solid background color, this is done using a material that can easily be printable. Examples of materials utilized in the coating are the latex, PVC, or kaolin clay.